Papers & Quality Contests
The Organizing Committee invites all interested authors to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations for the 63rd EOQ Quality Congress. Selected authors will get 50% discount on the regular registration fee.
Submission of Abstracts/Contest Applications open: November 24, 2018
Submission of Abstracts/Contest Applications deadline: May 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptances deadline: July 1, 2019
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACTS/CONTEST APPLICATIONS SUBMISSION:
– To proceed with your registration, please use the following link.
– The submission of abstracts/contests applications should be done through the Easychair platform by May 31, 2019.
– The conference language is English.
– We are looking for short Abstracts/Constest Applications (1-2 Pages)
– Authors will be notified of abstracts acceptance on July 1, 2019.
The Organizing Committee will evaluate the Applications submitted for the following sets of quality Contests, as described below:
- Presentations from MSc and PhD Students in the Field of Quality
- Process Improvement Projects
- New Products/Services Projects
A set of finalists will be chosen and make presentations at the Congress, where the winner for each category will be chosen and announced.
The Organizing Committee will review all the abstracts and has the right to accept the paper proposals as oral presentation or poster presentation. The instructions to the oral presentation and to the preparation of poster presentations will be provided with the notification of acceptance.