Call for Papers & Contests
The Organizing Committee invites all interested authors to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations for the 63rd EOQ Quality Congress. Selected authors will get 50% discount on the regular registration fee.
Submission of Abstracts open: November 24, 2018
Submission of Abstracts deadline: May 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance deadline: July 1, 2019
Full Papers Submission deadline: July 31, 2019
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION:
– To proceed with your registration, please use the following link.
– The submission of abstracts should be done through the Easychair platform by May 31, 2019.
– The conference language is English.
– Authors will be notified of abstracts acceptance on July 1, 2019.
– Please formulate clearly and concisely the aim, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
– Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
The Organizing Committee will review all the abstracts and has the right to accept the paper proposals as oral presentation or poster presentation. The instructions to the oral presentation and to the preparation of poster presentations will be provided with the notification of acceptance.
Authors of accepted papers will then be sent technical requirements for full paper. Full papers should reach us no later than July 31, 2019. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, provided that they meet required standards and that at least one of the authors is registered to attend the conference.
The Congress Program structure has been defined and submissions of abstracts are open under the following categories of topics:
Rediscovering Quality Concepts:
Quality New Ideas and Concepts
Quality Models and Standards
Quality Tools and Applications
Reliable Quality (metrology, reliability, risk management, prognostics and diagnostics)
Data-Driven Quality (Quality 4.0, Data Analisys, Applied Statistics, AI)
Sustainable Quality and Circular Economies
New Quality Professionals and Leaders
Submissions will also be accepted for a number of Contests, concerning:
– Presentations from MSc and PhD Students in the Field of Quality
– Process Improvement Projects
– New Products/Services Projects