Why should you sponsor?
- A presence at the Congress is your organisation’s opportunity to leverage two days of unparallel access to a wide potential client base, to inform them about your products and services and build long-term relationships.
- Exhibiting is a proven tactic for marketing your brand: it combines the reach of magazine advertising with the power of direct mail and persuasion of face-to-face meetings.
- Congress participants are keen to improve their knowledge. Aligning your organization with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting their development at a deeply personal level.
- Your organization will benefit significantly from exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- The Congress will assist you in achieving strategic goals by providing you with direct exposure to your target market.
- Be informed and identify the marketing strategies being implemented by your competition.
Key benefits to early commitment
Aligning your company early will ensure:
- Maximum exposure for your company and increased opportunities to access not only the registered delegates but anyone receiving Congress printed or electronic marketing information.
- First choice of sponsorship opportunity to ensure alignment with your marketing aims.
Sponsors have a very important role to play in this international conference. Sponsors receive the acknowledgements specified below according to the corresponding levels of commitment.
Please review the opportunities for sponsorship.
Be sure to sign up as soon as possible so that your sponsorship can be announced on our website, in subsequent circulars, and in communications to a large community.
Your company can also participate in and sponsor various aspects/events of the vast programme that is being prepared for the participants of the EOQ Congress 2019.
CERTIF – Associação para a Certificação is a national certification body, with the status of a private, nonprofit association of 27 Associates, between business associations and laboratories, representing several sectors of activity, among which the Social Organs of the Association are elected.
CERTIF’s principles are independence, technical rigor and credibility as a means of safeguarding the impartiality and integrity of its work in the contact with the various entities with which it is related and ensuring the management of possible conflicts of interest.